Tuesday, April 30, 2013

on and on...

there must be something wrong with me. i keep on believing that somethings may change. but in reality it wont. I am the type of person who has strong faith. faith that leads me to a great amount of disappointments. once again you never fail to disappoint me but i have no regrets. still i did not regret the amount of trust i have given you. i just want to know how much more of this am i supposed to take for you to finally forgive and forget.

these are the times i wish i no longer miss you, i no longer miss you. i no longer want to be with you. but thoses feeling arent that easy to erase from my system. i was wondering how you did it but it would be a futile attempt to try to understand things. being the lesser priority is not at all fun. but getting used to it is not that hard either.

i know i am making an improvement on how i handle things. its a sign of me adapting to the situation. getting used to pain, anger and loneliness. ive managed to reboot myself somehow in someways.

ill be praying for the best in the coming days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment